Saturday 28 April 2012

In My Mailbox #19


Welcome to  ;In My Mailbox, a meme run by The Story Siren where each week over 200 bloggers post on their blogs the books they have bought, received to review or won in the past week.
To find out more information, get involved yourself or see what's in other bloggers mailboxes this week head over to The Story Siren or to find out what is in my mailbox this week, keep reading.
Don't forget to comment and post your IMM link or just let me know what's in your mail box this week

Welcome to another In my mailbox coming to you once again with baby on my lap. This time sleeping but still unwilling to be moved. 

 
20120429-110609.jpg




Also my computer went kaput last night and is now completely utterly dead so I am posting this from my iPad, typing one handed (holding baby with other) trying out the blogger app for the first time  so definitely an interesting challenge :-)

And yes I am aware of the events of this week but I have decided that I will continue with the IMM meme.

So here is what has arrived in my mailbox this week:

To Review:


 20120429-110831.jpg 20120429-110918.jpg

Black Dawn by Rachel Caine (Penguin Books Australia via Netgalley)
Timepiece by Myra McEntire (Egmont USA via Netgalley)



From the Library


20120429-112509.jpg

White Cat by Holly Black
Men of the Otherworld by Kelley Armstrong

So what did you get in your mailbox this week?

7 comments:

  1. Awesome books this week!! I hope you enjoy them all :D

    Happy reading and stop by my blog when you get a chance :)
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2012/04/stacking-shelves-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops I think Blogger ate my comment. The whole box just disappeared haha *rewrites*

    I really enjoyed the first two books from the Curse Worker series and I'm looking forward to Black Heart :D Have to read Hourglass soon. The covers are so gorgeous and the story sounds brilliant too! Hope you enjoy these and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to Timepiece!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-42-e-book-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited to find your blog - I'm also an Aussie and am a big baby fan - love the picture, how old? I have a 15 month old toddler who still loves to fall asleep on me, so adorable!

    Onto books - I am sooooo excited to read Timepiece, I loved Hourglass! I personally haven't read the Morganville Vampire series but everyone seems to love them so I hope you enjoy the book!

    My IMM for the week:
    http://www.teadaydreamsandfairytales.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-5/

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, sleepy bubba pics should be in every mailbox! Great books in your list, enjoy reading them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww sweet baby. Great reads this week. I hope you enjoy them all!

    Mary
    http://sweepingme.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-32/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Timepiece will be in my mailboz next week as I'm going to head to NetGalley now and request it :) I love it's covers! The other's sound really good too! Adorable pic of an adorable little munchkin :) Enjoy! My IMM Post

    ReplyDelete