Saturday 5 May 2012

In My Mailbox #20

20120506-103516.jpg


Welcome to  In My Mailbox, a meme run by The Story Siren where each week over 200 bloggers post on their blogs the books they have bought, received to review or won in the past week. 

To find out more information, get involved yourself or see what's in other bloggers mailboxes this week head over to The Story Siren or to find out what is in my mailbox this week, keep reading.

Don't forget to comment and post your IMM link or just let me know what's in your mail box this week.

So a reasonably quiet this week at least blog wise. My daughter turned 6 weeks old this week and decided that sleep was vastly over rated and result neither of us have had much (even less than usual). Though on the plus side it means I have gotten a lot of reading done. 

Anyhow here is what is in my mailbox this week

For Review




20120506-134031.jpg

Earth Unaware by Orson Scott Card & Aaron Johnston (Tor Books via Netgalley)


I am so excited by this title. I am a HUGE Orson Scott Card fan and have read pretty much everything he has written with my  favourites being the Ender series and Lost Boys (not the vampire movie lol). Earth Unaware is set in the Ender universe and is a prequel to Ender's Game. Cannot wait to read this!

From the Library:




20120506-142944.jpg

Dark Lover by J R Ward
Lover Awakened by J R Ward
Stray by Rachel Vincent
Rogue by Rachel Vincent
Pride by Rachel Vincent


So what did you get in your mailbox this week?

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like interesting books!! Enjoy!
    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/05/stacking-shelves-43.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty covers nice mailbox, enjoy. Wanna see my mailbox click on my name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Shifters series sounds like something I would very much enjoy reading. Hope you enjoy all of your books.

    Nancy @ The Avid Reader
    New Follower
    IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice picks! Hope you like them =)
    Here is mine: http://ratherbarefoot.blogspot.se/2012/05/in-my-mailbox.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love the Black Dagger Brotherhood and literally stalk every book store to buy everything on the series (here if you want to see http://goo.gl/vYXWu )

    Here is mine IMM

    ReplyDelete