Saturday 19 May 2012

In My Mailbox #22

20120506-103516.jpg


Welcome to  In My Mailbox, a meme run by The Story Siren where each week over 200 bloggers post on their blogs the books they have bought, received to review or won in the past week. 

To find out more information, get involved yourself or see what's in other bloggers mailboxes this week head over to The Story Siren or to find out what is in my mailbox this week, keep reading.

Don't forget to comment and post your IMM link or just let me know what's in your mail box this week.

So a solid week this week. Not so much volume wise but the quality of the titles more than makes up for it :-)

For Review:

20120520-041532.jpg20120520-041857.jpg

The Goddess Legacy (The Goddess Test 2.5) by Aimee Carter
Demon Eyes (Witch Eyes #2) by Scott Tracey

Purchased (For Kindle)


20120520-073828.jpg

Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep

From The Library:

20120520-043251.jpg

Lover Revealed by J R Ward
Last Breath by Rachel Caine
Shatter Me by Taherah Mafi

and for my daughter ( who turns 2 months old this week):



20120520-074457.jpg
Baby Cakes by Karma Wilson
Horton Hears a Who by Dr Seuss

So what did you receive in your mailbox this week?

9 comments:

  1. Great books! I was really interested in Demon Eyes but didn't get it since I haven't read the first book yet. I love the kids books you got for your little girl!

    Here is my IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shatter Me sounds so Good! Happy Reading!

    My Post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome book haul! Shatter Me was probably one of our favorites, it's unique and is worth the time to flip through, we're desperately awaiting its sequel 'Unravel Me' and the prequel from a certain characters Point of view 'Destroy Me'. Hope you enjoy and let us know what you think of the book!

    -Calamity & Chaos

    http://mugglemadnesss.blogspot.ca/2012/05/in-my-our-mailbox-imm-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! I thought about requesting The Goddess Legacy from Netgalley, but then I didn't because I feel like I should read Goddess Interrupted first. Anyway, I hope it's great!

    Here's my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are going to read Butch story my favourite brother from the series!! Hope you will enjou it! I love the series!!!! <3 (sound like a crazy fan oh man lol)

    Here is mine IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower! Shatter Me is so awesome! The writing style is so different - I loved it! And I love that you got those books for your 2 month old - starting early - that's definitely a sign of a true book lover! :) Here is my IMM if you'd like to follow back: http://theonceandfuturelibrarian.blogspot.com/2012/05/stocking-shelves-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh the Morganville Vampire series ^_^ Love those books. So happy to hear the author announce that she will make the series go all the way to fifteen books.

    How are you enjoying Shatter Me? I haven't read it and am wondering if I should.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOO Demon Eyes looks awesome. I just received Witch Eyes. =) I hope you enjoy all your new reads. Thanks for stopping by my IMM this week.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't really like The Goddess Test, and then this really funny thing happened... I ended up REALLY LIKING Goddess Interrupted. so now I'm all antsy to read The Goddess Legacy. I mean five amazing perspectives?! Can things get any cooler? And why haven't I read Witch Eyes yet?

    I still have to read Touch of Frost. And, dude, Last Breath and Shatter Me are two faves. They made me all warm or sad inside and it was just wonderful.

    I'm still trying to figure out when I can start the Black Dagger Brotherhood series FINALLY. They look so good!

    ReplyDelete