Wednesday 20 June 2012

WWW Wednesday #3



20120606-111238.jpg


WWW Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you will read next?

What are you currently reading?



20120620-192844.jpg

The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead


About two thirds of the way through and really enjoying it so far. Even though it's been nearly a year since I read Bloodlines and even longer since I read the Vampire Academy series but it's been so easy to fall right back in the world. Should finish it tonight. 

What did you recently finish reading?



20120620-194458.jpg

Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs


Loved this! Review to come. 

What do you think you will read next??



20120620-195149.jpg

Shatter Me by Taherah Mafi


Can't wait to read this as I have heard great things about it. 

What are you reading this week?

3 comments:

  1. Hi there!
    I haven’t heard of any of these books, but I hope you enjoy them all!

    You can find my WWW post here http://www.peekabook.it/2012/06/www-wednesdays-june-20.html

    Happy reading! :)


    Valentina
    http://www.peekabook.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to get off my tushka and finish up the Vampire Academy series so that I can check out the spin off.

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been dying to read all of these. Looks like you've had some fun reads on your hands.

    My WWW.

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete