Tuesday 10 July 2012

Teaser Tuesday #30



Welcome to Teaser Tuesdays.


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


1. Grab your current read

2. Open to a random page

3. Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too muchaway! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

4. Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


My current read is Temptation by Karen Ann Hopkins and my two lines are from page 54:



Then I realized the mistake I'd made, and i slowed myself down deliberately. Avoiding Mother's searching eyes, I said, "I'm just hungry today, that's all."



20120710-221036.jpg


Synopsis (via Goodreads): Your heart misleads you. That's what my friends and family say. But I love Noah.And he loves me.We met and fell in love in the sleepy farming community of Meadowview, while we rode our horses together through the grassy fields and in those moments in each other's arms. It should be ROSE & NOAHforever, easy.But it won't be.Because he's Amish.And I'm not...

Purchase: Amazon | Book Depository 

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link  to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Great Teaser. I haven't heard of this book before though I will have to check it out. It sounds quite intriguing.

    My Teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cover and that is a great teaser!

    My TT

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this one I don't think. Sounds good!

    Here's mine:
    http://www.bookmarkyourthoughts.com/2012/07/teaser-tuesday-july-10th-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, great blog! I am a new follower from Teaser Tuesday. I would love a follow back!

    http://endlessdaysofbooks.blogspot.com/

    Candace

    ReplyDelete