Wednesday 4 July 2012

WWW Wednesday #5



20120606-111238.jpg


WWW Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you will read next?

What are you currently reading?



20120704-044412.jpg

Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness


The second book in the All Souls Trilogy which started with A Discovery of Witches, one of my favourite books of 2011. Only 7% in to this one ( digital arc) and already loving it :-)

Purchase: Amazon | Book Depository | Galaxy Bookshop

What did you recently finish reading?



20120704-105024.jpg

Before I Wake by Rachel Vincent


Absolutely loved this! Review to come.


20120704-105415.jpg My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent

My Soul to Keep by Rachel Vincent 20120704-105652.jpg

20120704-105913.jpg My Soul to Steal by Rachel Vincent

If I Die by Rachel Vincent 20120704-110027.jpg


You get the picture. A busy week for reading and I read the entire Soul Screamers series :-). It wasn't hard though as it was a great series to read. 

What do you think you will read next??





20120704-164942.jpg

YA Title: Temptation by Karen Ann Hopkins


Synopsis (via Goodreads): Your heart misleads you.  That's what my friends and family say.  But I love Noah. And he loves me.  We met and fell in love in the sleepy farming community of Meadowview, while we rode our horses together through the grassy fields and in those moments in each other's arms. It should be  ROSE & NOAH forever, easy. But it won't be. Because he's Amish. And I'm not.




20120704-182631.jpg

Adult Title: Night Pleasures by Sherrilyn Kenyon


Synopsis (via Goodreads): The Dark-Hunters are ancient warriors who have sworn to protect mankind and the fate of the world is in their hands. . .

He is solitude. He is darkness. He is the ruler of the night. Yet Kyrian of Thrace has just woken up handcuffed to his worst nightmare: An accountant. Worse, she's being hunted by one of the most lethal vampires out there. And if Amanda Devereaux goes down, then he does too. But it's not just their lives that are hanging in the balance.  Kyrian and Amanda are all that stands between humanity and oblivion. Let's hope they win.

What are you reading this week?

8 comments:

  1. I love the cover of Before I Wake! I have always been a sucker for a pretty cover.

    If you get a second here is my WWW Wednesday.

    Love Rie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved the first book in the soul screamers series but I haven't found the time to read the other books. Here is my www: http://thediaryofabookaddict.wordpress.com/2012/07/04/www-wednesday-1/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the cover of Shadow of Night.

    Here's my WWW Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are some beautiful covers in your post. And it's always great to know the read is worthwhile, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone seems to love the Discovery of Witches books...really must get on reading that one! I also have been seeing the Soul Screamers books talked about a lot recently and need to get to those too. There are always WAY to many books to read and not enough time to get to them all!

    My WWW Wednesday is here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Temptations looks like a fun one :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/07/www-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I can't wait to get Shadow of Darkness!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there!

    I haven’t heard of any of these books, but I hope you enjoy them all!

    You can find my WWW post here:

    http://www.peekabook.it/2012/07/www-wednesdays-july-04.html

    Happy reading! :)

    Valentina
    www.peekabook.it

    ReplyDelete