Thursday 25 July 2013

On My Wishlist #17: Origin by Jennifer Armentrout


20120518-103659.jpg


Welcome to On My Wishlist!


On My Wishlist is a meme that was originally created by Book Chick City and is now hosted by Cosy Books where we can showcase (and squee about) books that are on our individual wish lists whether already released or still awaiting publication.


For more information or to get involved yourself, head over to Cosy Books and check it out!

Lastly, don't forget to comment and let me know what books are on your Wishlist this week.


Origin (Lux #4) by Jennifer Armentrout

Daemon will do anything to get Katy back.

After the successful but disastrous raid on Mount Weather, he’s facing the impossible. Katy is gone. Taken. Everything becomes about finding her. Taking out anyone who stands in his way? Done. Burning down the whole world to save her? Gladly. Exposing his alien race to the world? With pleasure.

All Katy can do is survive.

Surrounded by enemies, the only way she can come out of this is to adapt. After all, there are sides of Daedalus that don’t seem entirely crazy, but the group’s goals are frightening and the truths they speak even more disturbing. Who are the real bad guys? Daedalus? Mankind? Or the Luxen?

Together, they can face anything. 

But the most dangerous foe has been there all along, and when the truths are exposed and the lies come crumbling down, which side will Daemon and Katy be standing on? 

And will they even be together?



Publication Date: 27 August

Pre-Order:Book Depository

Comment: I have fallen in love with this series this week.  I bought books 1 & 2,Obsidian and Onyx, for my kindle a while back and finally cracked open Obsidian this week.  I finished it in a day then started on Onyx pretty much immediately just pausing long enough buy Opal (book 3) for my kindle as I knew I would want to go straight on to it when I finished Onyx.  I was right.  Origin is book 4 and I am anxiously awaiting for it to be come either available or pre-order or just available on kindle because i know I am going to be dying between now and August 27th.

What has gone on your Wishlist this week?

1 comment:

  1. This is definitely on my wishlist and already pre-ordered! I love this series.I cant wait bc Opal ended on such a cliffhanger!

    ReplyDelete