Sunday 11 January 2015

Day 10: Email Signatures - 31 Days of better Blogging Challenge from Parajunkee.com

Your Task Today:

Your task today is to revamp your email signature.


So given I work in an administration role in real life where I am constantly on email and it is important to have a professional looking signature, this is one particular task that wasn't too hard. That being said, while I know to have a professional looking signature when I send an email, I have always just adjusted it as I sent the email depending on who I was emailing.

So today's task has given me good reason to finally make an actual saved default signature in Gmail that will now automatically be put on all emails I send. Unfortunately however I have not quite worked out how to save multiple signatures so I may still have to adjust every now and then depending on who I am sending to.

I would welcome any suiggestions or tips on how I can set up multiple signatures in Gmail

Do you have a default signature on your emails and for your blog emails?

Want to join the challenge? Check out Parajunkee's View for all 31 days of this challenge :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment