Sunday 4 January 2015

Stacking The Shelves #20


Welcome to Stacking The Shelves! Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga Reviews and is a meme to share those books, both print and e-book, that have been added to your shelves in the last week/s.

Happy New Year! I thought this week would be a quiet one after the huge book week I had last week However i still have credit on my itunes account from xmas so a few more ebooks made their way to me during the week.  I also spent a bit of time this week working out what reading challenges i would like to attempt in 2015 so stay tuned for my post on that some time this week. Click on Titles for links back to Goodreads



Purchased:


So what did you add to your shelves this week?





1 comment:

  1. Nice assortment of books! I thought We We Liars was amazing and you can never go wrong with J. D. Robb. Come see what I got here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete