Tuesday 29 March 2016

Waiting on Wednesday #20 : The Crown by Kiera Cass







Welcome to Waiting on Wednesday!  Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly featured hosted by Breaking the Spine to spotlight the not yet released books that I wish were in my hot little hands right now.

This week I am waiting on The Crown by Kiera Cass. I bought the first book of this series, The Selection, when it first came out in 2012 and devoured it in one sitting.  I eagerly bought book 2, The Elite, when it came out and I again purchased both The One and subsequent book The Heir shortly after they came out. 
But for whatever reason I didn't get around to reading them till just after Christmas last year when I read them all in the space of a weekend and was running out to the book shop on New Years Eve desperate to buy a copy of Happily Ever After so I could read that immediately also. (Doesn't everyone make  emergency visits to the book shop on New Years Eve??)

Long story short, I need to know how this story and series is going to turn out. I need to know who Eadlyn is going to choose. I need this book now!










 Kiera Cass’s bestselling Selection series has enchanted readers from the very first page. Now the end of the journey is here, in a wonderfully romantic series finale that will sweep you off your feet.

Twenty years have passed since the events of The One, and America and Maxon’s daughter is the first princess to hold a Selection of her own. Princess Eadlyn didn’t think she would find a real partner among the Selection’s thirty-five suitors, let alone true love. But sometimes the heart has a way of surprising you... and now Eadlyn must make a choice that feels more difficult—and more important—than she ever expected.

The Selection series has sold more than 3 million copies and captured the hearts of fans around the world. This swoon-worthy final installment is the happily ever after they’ve all been waiting for.



 check out the good reads link

Publication Date: 23 May 2016




What book are you 'waiting on' this week?

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with this post! I have been waiting for this book for so long, I posted a series review for the selection if you want to check it out: http://beautifulspines.blogspot.ca/2016/04/series-review-selection-series.html

    Love your blog! I followed :)

    ReplyDelete