Thursday 5 May 2016

Bout of Books Readathon May 9 - 15: I've signed Up! #readathon #boutofbooks

Bout of Books


So after life getting in the way of my recent Dewey's readathon attempt, I am eager to have another go at a readathon so Bout of Books readathon has come around just at the right time.

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 9th and runs through Sunday, May 15th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 16 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team


This is my first time participating and I cannot wait ! I have posted my goals, books I plan to read and how much reading I would like to get done below and will also post my updates here as I go as well as on Twitter and Instagram

Time Devoted to Reading

I work full time Monday to Friday and I have a 4 year old daughter so I don't always have a lot of reading time during the week.  However I am aiming to get at least an hour or 2 of reading done on Monday through Friday, 4-5 hours of reading on Sunday and about 5-6 hours of reading on Sunday.


My Goals

  • Read at least 3 books on my Readathon TBR list located here
  • Participate in at least 1 twitter Chat
  • participate in at least 2 challenges throughout the week
  • comment/reply to at least 5 people posts/tweets/instagram photo updates each day
  • Meet some new readers and make some new friends
  • Have fun and read lots! :-)


Books to Read










No comments:

Post a Comment